There are many types of dental health problems that can affect the health of your smile, and our dentist and team invite you to learn more about how to treat and prevent dental problems before they cause serious concern.
– Bad breath: It is estimated that about 85% of patients struggle with bad breath, and a chronic condition is often caused by an underlying dental condition. Our dentist can help you identify the cause of your sour breath and develop a treatment plan.
– Gum disease: There are many general health issues linked to gum disease, including heart attacks and stroke, and preventing gum disease with daily dental care and regular oral exams goes a long way in protecting your overall wellbeing.
– Mouth sores: If you are being plagued by frequent cold sores, canker sores, fever blisters, or ulcers, you are welcome to speak with the dentist about treatments that can reduce mouth sores.
– Tooth sensitivity: The occurrence of tooth sensitivity is common and can often be treated with a sensitivity-reducing toothpaste or another dental treatment.
– Tooth enamel erosion: When you lose tooth enamel, we encourage you to seek professional dental assistance such as fluoride treatment. You can also protect your tooth enamel with daily oral care and reducing your consumption of acidic foods and drinks.
– Toothaches: Contact Dr. Louis Migliazzo if you have a dental emergency such as a toothache. We also encourage routine dental visits to prevent a dental emergency from occurring in the first place.
If you need to seek treatment for common dental problems in Tucson, Arizona, contact our office at 520-323-7550 today and arrange a visit soon with our dentist and team.